3.1 We will only collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide our products and services to you. This depends ultimately upon the purpose of collection and we have set out the general purposes of collection at paragraph 4 below.
3.2 The type of information includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- your contact information such as full name (first and last), e-mail address, current postal address, delivery address (if different to postal address) and phone numbers;
- details relating to your employment (if applicable) or your previous employment, which shall include, but is not limited to, obtaining your tax file number and superannuation details;
- your date of birth;
- proof of your identity (including, but not limited to, driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate); (e) any sensitive personal information listed in paragraph 2.3;
- if applicable, emergency contact details;
- details required as part of your club membership or visitation, including but not limited to the information required under the members and visitors registers;
- whether you participated in any activity or event organised by the club;
- photographs or video footage taken at our premises, which may include you;
- your opinions, statements and endorsements collected personally or via surveys and questionnaires, including but not limited to your views on the products and services offered by the club; and
- if you are requesting products or services from us or we are purchasing goods or services from you, then any relevant payment or billing information (including but not limited to bank account details, direct debit, credit card details, billing address, repayment information and invoice details).
- Services records and details, Sub Branches, Queensland RSL
3.4 When you engage in certain activities, such as entering a contest or promotion, filling out a survey or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information, which you may withhold or provide at your own discretion. It is optional for you to engage in these activities.
3.5 Depending upon the reason for requiring the information, some of the information we ask you to provide may be identified as mandatory or voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data or any other information we require in order for us to provide our services to you, we may be unable to provide or effectively provide our services to you.
3.6 If you use our website, we may utilise “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit our website. A cookie does not identify you personally but may identify your internet service provider or computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.